In an effort to maximize the safety of our staff and patients coming in for appointments, Clear Dermatology has established the following protocol.
- Who may come to my appointment?
- Entry into the office should be limited to the patient scheduled for the appointment only. If the patient is a minor or requires a chaperone due to medical necessity, 1 parent or guardian may accompany the patient. This is to limit traffic in the office so that we may exercise social distancing.
- What should I expect?
- Upon entering the facility, all staff and patients ages two and older are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times. This is to ensure we are taking the maximum safety precautions to protect everyone in the facility.
- Everyone entering the office will be screening at check-in.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 will be asked to reschedule.
- Anyone with recent exposure to Covid or positive for symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- What if I choose not to wear a mask?
- We respect every patient's individual decision to decide what is best for them. However, at this time our team has chosen to follow the CDC recommendations, and all patients entering the building will be required to wear a face mask. If you do not wish to wear a mask, we respectfully ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment the day before.
Questions or need to reschedule your appointment? Call us Monday - Friday between 8 am - 5 pm at 832-772-3330 or message us the Klara chat on the bottom right of our website.
Dr. Leslie Tenaro, Dr. Monee Thomas, Dr. Sarah Pinney, Dr. Quy Pham, Lacy Babey, PA-C, and Kristi Macias, Aesthetician